Card of the Day:
Queen of Pentacles
In a reading: You're seeking practical, tangible solutions. You come up with a business plan, a strategy, or a publicity campaign that your coworkers or employees can implement effectively. On the home front, your family is looking for the same kind of guidance from you.
-Trish Macgregor & Phyllis Vega, Power Tarot
This card was pretty spot-on today. I've been gung-ho, all business. I was the calm one regarding apartment searching, and a possible flaw in the plan. I have everything all set up, and of course I've got a back-up plan just in case. I'm trying to be very supportive, since Lisa (my roommate) is stressed out right now.
I was also publicizing the organization I'm in (Student Union Board, which helps to set up concerts on the American University campus...yup, another shameless plug) and I got five new volunteers from the audio technology class I'm in. Some of these guys are real smart, so they could come in handy with all the technical know-how they've got that I certainly don't have.
This card for me symbolized a bit of stress, lots of responsibility, and even more energy. I consider it a positive card however, and one where I can make the most of a situation without much of an emotional struggle.
Queen of Pentacles
Description: She is the Empress in her guise as Mother Earth and represents the procreative, nurturing, and protective aspects of motherhood. She showers her creations with lots of TLC, and it doesn't matter whether they are actual children or projects and activities. This Queen rules her home and office with equal efficiency. She's infinitely practical, a go-getter, and may be an artist, writer, actress, dancer, or business executive. Her astrological element is earth: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo.
In a reading: You're seeking practical, tangible solutions. You come up with a business plan, a strategy, or a publicity campaign that your coworkers or employees can implement effectively. On the home front, your family is looking for the same kind of guidance from you.
-Trish Macgregor & Phyllis Vega, Power Tarot
This card was pretty spot-on today. I've been gung-ho, all business. I was the calm one regarding apartment searching, and a possible flaw in the plan. I have everything all set up, and of course I've got a back-up plan just in case. I'm trying to be very supportive, since Lisa (my roommate) is stressed out right now.
I was also publicizing the organization I'm in (Student Union Board, which helps to set up concerts on the American University campus...yup, another shameless plug) and I got five new volunteers from the audio technology class I'm in. Some of these guys are real smart, so they could come in handy with all the technical know-how they've got that I certainly don't have.
This card for me symbolized a bit of stress, lots of responsibility, and even more energy. I consider it a positive card however, and one where I can make the most of a situation without much of an emotional struggle.

No comments:
Post a Comment