Card of the Day:
Eight of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Description: The focus here is on education -- workshops or lectures you attend to hone your skills, or actual enrollment in a full-time program where you work toward a degree. You can turn a talent, hobby, or interest into a new career. You're an apprentice now and love every second of it.
In a reading: You tackle a long-term task with excellent future prospects. Although you're still in the apprentice stage, you're hired for a job that requires more advanced knowledge and expertise. Your employer sends you to school or provides on-the-job training. Hard work and practical ideas have got you this far; good luck carries you the rest of the way.
-Trish Macgregor & Phyllis Vega, Power TarotIn a reading: You tackle a long-term task with excellent future prospects. Although you're still in the apprentice stage, you're hired for a job that requires more advanced knowledge and expertise. Your employer sends you to school or provides on-the-job training. Hard work and practical ideas have got you this far; good luck carries you the rest of the way.
After last night's concert, I consider this to be a fortuitous card. I see this as encouragement towards my ambition of being in the music industry. Because of SUB -- a hobby -- I am looking to turn what I love into a career. I'm technically an apprentice, and in-training to be director. And I really do love every second of it. I will also be sent away for a music conference this summer. All of this is really accurate. I'm glad that it says good luck will carry me the rest of the way, because I'm going to need all the luck I can get. It's going to be difficult, but a blast at the same time!

No comments:
Post a Comment